Liquid material are processed into powders. By this process, liquid material can be added to tablets, granules and hard capsules. Features such as water-solubility and flowability are available by controlling the formulation.
Summaries of product characteristics
|Examples of powderization||
Powderization of extracts
- Extracts such as plant extracts are powderized by spray drying method.
- Since the extract itself is powderized, the least amount of diluent is needed.
- The material is first processed into an O/W emulsion, then by spray drying, a water-soluble powder is obtained.
- By processing food material into a water-soluble powder, it can be added to tablets, hard capsules, powder drinks, and other food.
Bioavailability test of Coenzyme Q10 Water-Soluble Powder 20%
Two rats were dosed "Coenzyme Q10 Water-Soluble Powder 20%" and other rats were dosed coenzyme Q10 bulk powder by oral administration. Absorption in the gastrointestinals were compared. The dosage was 60mg/kgbw.
The AUC of "CoenzymeQ10 Water-Soluble Powder 20%" was approx. 1.3 times of the bulk powder.
Powderization by absorption
- Liquid material is absorbed by a porous powder material.
- This powderizatin method is capable of high content formulations;
therefore suitable for adding to tablets and hard capsules.
Our product line-up
- CoenzymeQ10 Water-Soluble Powder 10%・20%・40%
- α-tocopherol Water-Soluble Powder 30%
- Saw Palmetto Water-Soluble Powder 30%
- Curcumin Water-Dispersible Powder 15%
- Phytosterol Water-Dispersible Powder 50%
- Onion Quercetin PA-5
- Onion Quercetin GP-1
- Vitacoat E-70α
- Any questions ? Need catalogues or samples ?
- Click here to contact us